Monday, October 5, 2015

Patron Book Reviews by Diane

We're posting book reviews by local readers! Feel free to comment your thoughts on these books as well.
  • Click on the title or book cover to see a synopsis and to see what formats we have.
  • Click the author to see additional titles by this author and view book series in order.

Diane's Reviews:

Catch Me by Lisa Gardner
I enjoyed this book very much. A twist at the end I didn’t see coming. 


King & Maxwell by David Baldacci 

I like all of his books and this was very good. I couldn’t put it down. 


Shadow Music by Julie Garwood 
An exciting historical romance. A little hard to keep all the “clans” and characters straight but a very good book. 


Simple Genius by David Baldacci 
The plot was way beyond my understanding, but credit the author for keeping me reading to the end. I enjoyed it.

Dakota Born by Debbie Macomber
This book is part of a 3 book series. I can’t wait to read the second and third books. Dakota


Home by Debbie Macomber
This is the 2nd book in the series. I was anxious to find out what happened to [my] favorite characters.


Note: All published book reviews are posted just as they were submitted to the library. They were not edited for content and are not the views of the Lillie M. Evans Library District. Positive or negative reviews and comments are fine so long they are kept civil and constructive. All comments are reviewed before being displayed publicly. We reserve the right to edit comments for privacy reasons or inappropriate content.

No comments:

Post a Comment