Monday, February 22, 2016

Patron Reviews by Anonymous

Anonymous Reviews

What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty   
I really like the way the author writes. There are a lot of twists and different view points. This particular book really made me think about how I would feel if I lost 10 yrs of memory.

The Selection (Selection #1) by Kiera Cass   
This is a series and I read through this book quickly so I could hear the rest of the story. Very captivating and interesting love story.

The Elite (Selection #2) by Kiera Cass    
I was so excited to get into the second book and as usual the 2nd seems to drag – only a little! I loved the end and in turn was digging into the third.

The One (Selection #3) by Kiera Cass    
Loved how this book had lots of suspense and twists. This isn’t how I thought it would end the Selection so I enjoyed the twist.

The Heir (Selection #4) by Kiera Cass   
Found out there was a 4th book to the Selection series. This is a two book series in itself and 2nd one doesn’t come out until May 2016. Book was entertaining enough but not as good as the 1st part of series. Another Selection process but girl has an attitude!

The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks   
Really loved the love story of the young couple and kind of wanted to skip the other story but as I read on I loved how they came together.


We're posting book reviews by local readers! Feel free to comment your thoughts on these books as well.
  • Click on the title to see a synopsis and to see what formats we have.
  • Click the author to see additional titles by this author and view book series in order.


Note: All published book reviews are posted just as they were submitted to the library. They were not edited for content and are not the views of the Lillie M. Evans Library District. Positive or negative reviews and comments are fine so long they are kept civil and constructive. All comments are reviewed before being displayed publicly. We reserve the right to edit comments for privacy reasons or inappropriate content.

No comments:

Post a Comment